Berlin is a colourful blend of culture, economic strength and quality of life. The capital attracts people and companies from all over the world – and offers ideal conditions for property investment.
This also goes for HAVENstudios Berlin-Köpenick: A rapidly growing population, low purchasing prices compared to other big German cities and the increasing demand for micro apartments are determining factors in making the location a perfect choice.
A PLACE FULL OF
HAVENstudios Berlin-Köpenick are part of a premium-quality residential ensemble on a waterfront property by the bank of the river Spree. Their location in the southeast of the capital offers ideal conditions for working people, such as the proximity to the WISTA Science and Technology Park in Adlershof and to BER Airport, as well as good traffic connections, nature and recreation facilities. The quaint historical centre of Köpenick is within walking distance and the Müggelsee, one of Berlin’s most popular swimming lakes, is only a ten-minute drive away.
Treptow-Köpenick is one of four of Berlin’s most attractive districts.
- Attractive location by the Spree in Berlin-Köpenick
- Prestigious employers, e.g. WISTA Science and Technology Park in Berlin-Adlershof and BER Airport
- The historical centre of Köpenick with restaurants, culture and shopping facilities within easy walking distance
- Good traffic connections
- S-Bahn station within 1.2 km, from there 30 minutes to Berlin Central Station
- Tram station 5 minutes’ walk away
- BER Airport 11 km
- A113 ca 7 km / 13 minutes by car
- A100 ca 13 km / 17 minutes by car
- Müggelsee, Wuhlheide with sports and recreation centre FEZ